OPTIMA HOUSE is the first Active House in Ukraine officially recognized by the European professional community
and has been awarded at Active House Awards 2017 activehouse.info/active-housel-label-award-2017/
The project implemented in 2015 has achieved optimal solutions for:
- comfort of living
- energy efficiency
- safety for your health and the environment
- construction time
- economically sound decisions and their cost
- natural light in the rooms: more than 3% KEO due to 31.5% glazing relative to the floor area.
- temperature environment: not less than 21 °С in winter, not more than 24 °С in summer. The main source is an air-to-air heat pump
- indoor air quality: no more than 900 ppm (parts per million) carbon dioxide CO2 thanks to the hybrid ventilation system
- energy consumption: less than 60 kWh/m2 per year for all needs (heating, cooling, hot water, ventilation and electricity). Which corresponds to 37 euros payment per month for a house of 142 m2 of heated (cooled) area.
- energy input: 45% from renewable energy sources (solar panels for electricity, solar collectors for hot water)
- primary energy: less than 150 kWh/m2 per year
- emissions of CO2 into the atmosphere: less than 1 ton of equivalent CO2 gases per year
- fresh water consumption: reduced by 25% relative to local regulations due to water-saving fittings
- environmental friendly materials: 30% recycled, 70% FSC wood, 50% materials have an environmental product declaration (EPD)
- Healthy Buildings For People And Planet.
More detatils about the project: : www.activehouse.info/cases/optimahouse-in-ukraine/